Understanding Back Pain – A Yogic Perspective
A self paced e-Learning course
Back Pain is probably one of the most common ailments in today’s time because of the lifestyle. Every other person is complaining of back pain. Nowadays, people of all age groups experience back pain due to various reasons. Would you like to be well informed about
- What are the causes of the pain?
- Does MRI show everything?
- Whether it is chronic or temporary?
- Can we completely heal ourselves from it?
- How does Yoga help in healing Back pain?
Well, here it is, a self-paced awareness course on “Understanding Back Pain – A Yogic Perspective” by Vinay Siddaiah, designed in order to bring more awareness about back pain.
This course includes
- 25 sections and 1.5 hours of on-demand video lecture
- Full lifetime access
Who is this course for?
- Those who are suffering from Back pain and want to know a holistic way to handle it
- Those who are seeking knowledge about back pain so that they can help their family and friends
- Those who are exploring Yoga as a therapy option for dealing with Back Pain
- Yoga Teachers who are looking for theoretical knowledge about Back pain so that they can educate their students
What the course will not cover?
Reasons for Back pain will be many fold and the practices and techniques that are needed to heal one’s back pain will also be different for everyone. Such practices should be customized on an individual basis and cannot be generalized as part of the course