Intensive and Explorative weekend workshop
1. Are you practicing Yoga regularly and want to deepen your practice?
2. Do you need the motivation to spend more time practicing Yoga?
3. Are you looking at exploring the depth of Yoga practice?
4. Do you enjoy exploring the practice without being time-bound?
Yoga is not about doing some Asnaas but rather to stay and deepen ones understanding about oneself. Regular Group classes are good for a beginner to get motivated to join the classes and start the practice but one will need to work on oneself at a much deeper level to learn Yoga. Our Intensive weekend workshop on Yoga – Awakening designed by Vinay Siddaiah helps one to gain deeper knowledge about ones practice.
- Practitioners should have practiced Yoga for a minimum of 1 year at Yogavijnana in the past 2 years
- One who have an open mind to explore the subject.
Next Workshop Dates
Date: 20th May 2023 and 21st May 2023
Time: 10 am to 7pm (Full Day)
How to Register
Those who are interested and who satisfy the eligibility criteria can get in touch with Shri Vinay Siddaiah personally to get more details and the registration link.