Private Yoga Classes
Traditionally Yoga was passed down from teachers to their students in one-on-one sessions where practice for every student was customized based on the student’s body type. In private yoga classes, practitioners will be the primary focus.
- We will identify the practitioner´s requirements and facilitate the practice sessions
- One can opt for the pace at which one wants to grow
- We spend adequate time to correct postures and work on body alignment
- Helps one concentrate well, as a group class can be distractive at times.
- Beginners who are hesitant to join group classes
- Those looking for Yoga as a therapy for health-related issues such as Back pain, Neck & Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain, Diabetes, Asthama, High blood pressure, low blood pressure, Sciatica, Chronic headaches, Mental illness, Allergies, Digestive disorder, Immune disorder, etc
- An individual who feels to go deeper into Yoga practice, when even group class will be a hindrance for the practice
Note: Priority for private classes will be given to –
- Those who need yoga as therapy
- Those who have completed our workshops
- Those who have attended at least 3 months of regular group class
Classes are given at the center and practitioners have to travel for the classes. No classes will be given at the practitioner’s home. A very rare exception can be made depending on the availability of resources.