About Vinay Siddaiah, Founder – B.E (E&C), MSc (Yoga), YCB-Level 4, RYT-500, Yoga Therapist
Education and Certifications
- Master in Yoga (MSc-Yoga) from Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-VYASA), Bangalore with a focus on Yoga Therapy
- YCB Level- 4 or “Yoga Master” from AYUSH Ministry, Government of India (Highest level for a Yoga teacher)
- Certified Yoga Therapist from AYUSH Ministry, Government of India.
- Lead Examiner at Yoga Certification Board, AYUSH Ministry
- RYT 500 Level course and Certified Yoga Therapist from The Yoga Institute, Mumbai
- Certification in Applied Anatomy and Biomechanics from Attitude Prime, Bangalore
- Intensive Yoga training from Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Center, Dharamshala
- Have been a long-term student of Iyengar Yoga. Practiced under many direct disciples of Padma Bhushan Shri B.K.S Iyengar
- Internationally Certified trainer who is trained by the world’s leading success trainers such as T. Harv Eker, Blair Singer, and Alex Mandossian.
- Currently pursuing MTech from Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad in Heritage Science and Technology focusing on technology for Yoga.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication from Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology.
Yoga Experience – Teaching since 2010
- The content creator and Master teacher at Yogavijnana and managing trustee of the Yogavijnana Foundation, a not-for-profit organization.
- He has been teaching Yoga since 2010 and so far has taught Yoga to over 2000 people worldwide.
- Conducted Yoga workshops at Intel, HP Labs, Google, etc, and many apartments
- Conducted corporate yoga workshops for TCS employees for 6 months
- Content creator of General Yoga and Therapeutic Yoga Online courses for eAmbalam, the World’s first online school for Indian arts.
- Traveled to St. Petersburg, Russia for 1st International Yoga Day as a guest teacher from India to spread the science of Yoga.
Corporate Experience – Total 12+ years of experience
- Principle Hardware Engineer at Western Digital/Sandisk from Oct-20014 – March 2019. Worked on designing future memory technologies such as pen drives, SD, USB, uSD cards, CF cards, SSD etc. He has filed 2 patents and won 2 hackathon innovation awards.
- Signal Integrity Engineer at Cisco Technologies from Jan-20014 – Sep 2014 where he was designing switches and routers
- Signal Integrity Engineer at Intel Technologies from April-2008 – September 2012, working on DDR memory technology. He has filed 1 patent and has 3 internal publications.
- System Design Engineer at Wipro technologies from August 2006-March 2008 working on communication systems.