[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This Introduction to Yoga workshop is designed for beginners who don’t have any prior experience of Yoga and for experienced Yoga practitioners who are interested to explore the fundamentals in greater detail. Along with overview of Yoga, the workshop will introduce the participants to the science of body alignment, importance of right posture, benefits of Yoga practice and sneak peak in to the practice of yoga. We have a very scientific approach so as to appeal to a logical mind. This is a 90 minutes Yoga workshop which includes 45 minutes of theory and 45 minutes of practice.
The goals of the Yoga workshop:
1. Enable one to make an informed decision about pursuing Yoga
2. Set right foundation for Yoga practice and level set every practitioner who intends to practice at Yogavijnana
3. Creating awareness as to how and why Yoga streamlines the biomechanics of the human body.
1. Beginners of Yoga practice
2. Experienced Yoga practitioners who are keen to know more about body alignment
3. Those who want access to quality scientific/logical teaching of Yoga.
Introduction workshop is mandatory for all those who willing to join group classes. Check event calendar for next introduction workshop dates.
We have already delivered talks in Google, Intel, TCS, Hewlett Packard, General Electric, Yokogawa, Utopia etc[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Register for the next Introduction workshop by filling the below form