Yoga workshops with some specific agenda are usually conducted during weekends. Normally they are 3-10 hour programs for one day or spread across 2 weekends. The workshop will be on some key topics and are designed in such a way that it can be integrated into one’s lifestyle easily. We even conduct many workshops specific to some specific ailments. These workshops can be conducted at our Yoga institute in Bangalore or at other locations depending on the requirement and availability of our teacher. The workshop can be customized based on interest and requirements. Below are some of the workshops which we conduct:
1. Fundamentals of Yoga practice
2. Yoga for specific ailments such as yoga for back pain, Yoga for Neck pain, Knee pain, Yoga for weight loss, diabetes, hypertension, thyroid problems, Asthma, digestive disorder, etc. (You can check out the Yoga therapy page for regular Yoga therapy classes)
3. Yoga for stress management.
4. Key Yoga Anatomy and Physiology of practice with alignment
5. Patanjali Yoga sutra topics.
6. Pranayama and meditation workshops.
7. Pranayama and meditation.
10.Yoga Nidra Sessions.
11.And many more…
1. Those living far from the center to attend our regular classes
2. Those who are busy during weekdays to commit to a scheduled time
3. Those who want access to quality scientific/logical teaching of Yoga.
We will be informing about the upcoming workshops through email or facebook page or you can even know about the future workshop in our event calendar. If interested, please click here to send us a note so that we can add you to our mailing list.