Group Yoga classes
In group classes, you will be part of a group of students practicing yoga. Group class will help beginners or intermediate practitioners. But however one has to slowly learn to do self-practice to make Yoga part of one’s lifestyle and advance in one’s practice.
Benefits of group classes:
- 1. Fixed time slots, which will make the practitioner disciplined and that results in consistency
- 2. An opportunity to meet like-minded people
- 3. Learn from others’ experiences
- 4. From experience, we say that in a group, the energy levels are high and as a result of the individual practices zealously
Best suited for:
- 1. Beginners who need an initial push to practice yoga
- 2. Those who are practicing yoga for general health reason
Presently group yoga classes are conducted at our Yoga center
- Regular Group Batch
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday- 5:30am to 6:30am, 6:45am to 7:45am.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday- 10:30am to 11:30am, 7:00pm to 8:00pm.
[Note: Classes are conducted only 3 days/week, however center is open for self-practice on other days. No other classes happen on other days in order to create space for self-practice
Admission to Group classes will start with a mandatory free Introduction workshop for all the aspiring new students of all the batches on the 1st Sunday of the month. You will not be allowed to register for the classes directly without attending this workshop. You can check out the date and time of the next talk on the event page.
There will be a special beginner’s batch for new students opting for morning batches from 6:00 am to 7:30 am on Monday, following the Introduction workshop. After this session students will join the regular group classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Special beginner’s batch for new students opting for evening batch will be from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm on Tuesday, following the Introduction workshop. Also, a Special beginner’s batch for new students opting for Morning 10:30 am batch, will be from 10:30 am to 12:00 noon on Tuesday, following Introduction workshop. They will be joining the regular batch on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Please note that you will have to attend the beginner class for your respective batch, failing which you will have to start from the following month.
For any further queries please refer FAQ
|Per month||3 months||6 months||12 months|
|Students/Family*||1500||3600/per person||6600/per person||11000/per person|
Fee is collected in advance. Kindly pay the fee before the expiry of package so as to avoid the blocking of access to the center, which is access controlled.
Fee paid is non refundable and non transferable under any circumstances, unless Yogavijnana cancels or changes any batches.
*Students/Family option is applicable only for immediate family members. For example/- Parents, Children, Spouse and Siblings