Yoga workshops with some specific agenda are usually conducted during weekends. Normally they are 3-10 hour program for one day or spread across 2 weekends. Workshop will be on some key topics and are designed in such a way that it can be integrated in to one’s lifestyle easily. We even conduct many workshops specific to some specific ailments. These workshop can be conducted at our Yoga institute in Bangalore or at other locations depending on the requirement and availability of our teacher. The workshop can be customized based on the interest and requirement. Below are some of the workshops which we conduct:
1. Introduction to Basics of Yoga
2. Yoga for specific ailments such as yoga for back pain, Yoga for Neck pain, Knee pain, Yoga for weight loss, diabetes, Hyper tension, thyroid problems, Asthma, digestive disorder etc. (You can check out Yoga therapy page for regular Yoga therapy classes)
3. Yoga for stress management.
4. Key Yoga Anatomy and Physiology of practice with alignment
5. Patanjali Yoga sutra topics.
6. Pranayama and meditation workshops.
7. Pranayama and meditation.
8. Trataka sessions.
10.Yoga Nidra Sessions.
11.And many more…
1. Those living far from the center to attend our regular classes
2. Those who are busy during weekdays to commit for a scheduled time
3. Those who want access to quality scientific/logical teaching of Yoga.
We will be informing about the upcoming workshops through email or facebook page or you can even know about future workshop in our event calendar. If interested, please click here to send us a note so that we can add you to our mailing list.